Day 1 – Arrival in Chopta
Arrive at Chopa, enjoy the sunset and Himalayan Views. After tea and snacks, dinner will be served. Overnight at camps in Chopta.
Day 2 – Trek to Tungnath and Chandrashila
Next day, after breakfast, we will start trek to Tungnath and then to Chandrashila Summit. Packed lunch will be provided during the trek. We will back to Chopa Camps before sunset. Relax in Chopta.
Day 3 – Departure
Enjoy the morning in Chopta. Departure after breakfast.
All Meals during Trek
Trek Fees, All Trekking equipments (Tents, Sleeping Bags. etc)
Porter, Cook & Mule charges
Forest Camping Charges, Entry Fees & Permits
Mountaineering Certified Guide
Services of Experienced Trek Leader
Any other personal expenses
Anything not mentioned above
- Any expenses due to unforeseen circumstances shall be shared.
- Himalayas are unpredictable. In some cases due to bad weather it is possible that the trek cannot be completed. Rise on Himalayas will do their best to make it possible but your safety is a much bigger concern for us.
- Rise on Himalayas reserves the right to modify or cancel the trek or trek itinerary under unusual and unforeseen circumstances.
- The treks we offer demands a person to be physically fit & mentally strong. Before booking the trek please tell us if you have any medical condition.
- No refunds will be made for any accommodation, sightseeing, meals or services not utilized.
- You are solely responsible for your personal belongings during the trek.
- Behaviour that can cause danger, annoyance to others or interfering with the procedure may lead to termination of your participation from the trip, with no right to refund. We expect you to be a responsible trekker.
- We provide basic amenities in the wilderness of Himalayas, please don’t expect any luxury treatment.
- Trekking in Himalayas requires a degree of personal risk. You are likely to visit places where you’ll be facing certain risks, dangers and physical challenges. By participating in a trek with Rise on Himalayas, you accept that you are aware of the personal risks & dangers attendant upon such travel and that you assume the risks involved. You hereby assume all such risks and release Rise on Himalayas from all claims and causes of action arising from such damages or injuries or death resulting from these inherent risks.
- In the case of falling ill or suffering an accident during the trip, all hospital expenses, doctor fees, evacuation from road or mountain or any other charges incurred as a direct or indirect result of your illness/accident are your responsibility.
- We reserve the right to photograph you during the trek and use the image for our website & promotions.
- 30 Days before the trek starts: Full refund
- 20 Days before the trek starts: 50% refund
- 10 Days before the trek starts: No refund
Read the Terms and Conditions/ Cancellation Policy/ Refund Policy , etc before booking. Do let us know if you have any query.
Why book this package from eUttaranchal?
- Largest online travel portal of Uttarakhand since 2003 with Authentic and Latest Information.
- Self visited destinations, hotels before recommending to guests.
- Hundreds of trusted local guides, hotels, taxi operators, tour operators associated with eUttaranchal.
- Dedicated region specific sales team with in-depth knowledge of Uttarakhand.
- One of the most trusted website of Uttarakhand.